Building on last month’s announcement of the offer of a free of charge XBRL Checker for COREP, FINREP and PRA, we have now added the PRA 110 to this service with immediate effect. The 110 is probably the most complex and comprehensive of the PRA’s Regulatory Returns and this addition will provide significant value to anyone needing to visualise and validate their XBRL files before submitting to the Regulator.
VERMEG ’s XBRL Checker is a vendor agnostic service allowing firms to upload XBRL output produced for the purposes of COREP, FINREP and PRA reporting and render this data in the original format of the respective template – allowing both validation of the XBRL structure and scrutiny of the data contained in the file. Any relevant XBRL files regardless of their means of creation can be validated using this service.
Users can also enter any error codes returned by the regulator to receive full descriptive details of these.
The XBRL Checker VISUALISER
- Accepts files produced by any vendor or inhouse solution to allow inspection of User-Unfriendly data in XBRL files
- Convert raw XBRL, in real-time, back into a regulatory return template format for a visual check
- Upload XBRL file
- View data in the relevant reporting template
- View errors that break the XBRL taxonomy definition e.g. duplicate facts
- Validate that the XBRL file is an accurate representation of your data
The XBRL-Checker VALIDATOR
Provides crucial explanation of validation failure codes (error messages) that may be returned after submitting an XBRL file to the relevant competent authority:
- Enter the error code from the regulator
- Select the taxonomy
- Receive a comprehensive report: error code, validation scope and formula, return code and name
- Receive an Excel spreadsheet highlighting the validation failures