Registration is open to all financial institutions, regulatory authorities, relevant press and consultancies with a valid work email.
This annual unmissable event is back! Delivering a sharp agenda addressing the key regulatory reporting challenges firms face, the VERMEG Annual Regulatory Reporting Conference will outline strategies to meet these challenges. Hear from three European and UK regulators, as well as VERMEG’s industry expert contributors:
- Getting smarter with your VERMEG regulatory reporting solution
- The regulator’s view of best practice in carrying out regulatory reporting
- European roadmap – update on CRR2/CRD5 and the European Integrated Reporting Framework
- UK roadmap – update on the Brexit effect, lessons around the PRA110 and upcoming EBA roadmap Data Point Model changes
- Regulator’s pathways: compliance and the SMCR, granular data and digital regulatory reporting developments
- Your use of Cloud and the potential for regulatory reporting as-a-service
- Best solutions for regulatory reporting for challenger banks
- Dealing with regulatory reporting strategically
Join VERMEG and our distinguished guests for a comprehensive review of what the regulatory reporting horizon looks like, and for strategies to comply.
The Annual Regulatory Reporting Conference closes with post conference networking and drinks.
To find out more about the event or VERMEG’s solutions and services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Getting Smarter with Cloud
Hear from the Regulators
The Brexit Effect
Networking and Cocktails
13:00-14:00 – Registration & Lunch
14:00-14:05 – Welcome to the Conference
14:05-14:20 – How VERMEG Regulatory Reporting helps us all to get smarter
14:20-14:50 – Key Challenges: What can we learn from European best practice?
14:50-15:05 – Getting Smarter 1: Brexit effect and the regulators compliance & digital pathways
15:05-15:20 – Getting Smarter 2: PRA110, EBA DPM and other incoming reporting changes
15:20-15:50 – Refreshment Break
15:50-16:10 – Getting Smarter 3: Going cloud, new banks and embracing SMCR
16:10-16:50 – UK Regulators briefing
16:50-17:20 – Question Time: Dealing with Regulatory Reporting strategically
17:20-17:30 – Key Findings
17:30-19:00 – Network reception and refreshments
Tuesday, 25 June 2019
Leonardo Royal Hotel St Paul’s (formerly Grange St.Paul’s Hotel)
10 Godliman St
London EC4V 5AJ
Leonardo Royal Hotel St Paul’s (formerly Grange St. Paul’s Hotel) is a luxury 5-Star hotel, nestled beside St Paul’s Cathedral in London’s bustling business district.