Federal Reserve Liquidity Reporting
The Federal Reserve uses the Complex Institution Liquidity Monitoring Report (FR2052a) and Liquidity Monitoring Report (FR2052b) to monitor US-based organization’s overall liquidity profile. FR2052 must be submitted in XML format. Lombard Risk AgileREPORTER provides FR2052a and FR2052b liquidity reporting solutions.
The Lombard Risk AgileREPORTER supports the frequent movement of extremely high volumes of complex data, creating and validating the XML transmission for FR2052a and FR2052b reports for filing to US Federal Reserve. There is an array of management tools to deliver both the regulatory reporting and the workflow and management approval and attestation processes required.
In 2015 the US Federal Reserve modified the scope of application, frequency, submission date and timing of submission for FR2052 to provide sufficient detail to monitor compliance of institutions subject to the Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR):
- US bank holding companies (BHCs) and Foreign Banking Organizations (FBOs) with total consolidated assets no less than $50 billion need to report the revised FR2052a;
- US firms with total assets of $700 billion or more or with assets under custody of $10 trillion or more, and FBOs identified as LISCC are required to report FR2052a daily; other firms report FR2052a monthly;
- US firms with total consolidated assets of $250 billion or more or foreign exposure of $10 billion or more, and all FBOs with total US assets of $50 billion or more, report liquidity profiles by major currency for each material entity of the reporting institution;
- US BHCs that are not controlled by FBOs with total consolidated assets of between $10 billion and $50 billion report FR2052b quarterly.
Lombard Risk AgileREPORTER supports US Liquidity reporting:
- Includes computation & reporting via XML for FR2052a and FR2052b
- Ongoing maintenance & implementation ensuring you are always up to date
- Delivers embedded regulatory reporting production process, reducing risk
- Ensures management has a comprehensive view of reporting status, trends & change analysis
- Delivers single solution for end-to-end reporting with streamlined workflow & exception management