599 Lexington Avenue
VERMEG will be attending the Annual U.S. Regulatory/Compliance Orientation Program which will take place in New York on 9th of December. Delegates will be given the opportunity to meet with the VERMEG team of business matter experts and learn more about VERMEG’s now revamped and extended product offerings in the regulatory reporting space.
The annual orientation program is designed to provide a broad, explanatory overview of the regulatory and compliance requirements applicable to the U.S. operations of internationally headquartered banks, together with practical insights regarding preparing for and dealing with the examination process.
The program covers the following topics:
– The U.S. Banking System and Foreign Banking Organization (FBO) Supervisory Structure.
– U.S. Banking Law and the FBO – What You Need to Know.
– What to Expect from an Examination and How to Prepare.
– U.S. Labor Laws – What You Need to Know to Avoid Problems.
– Anti-Money Laundering/OFAC Compliance
– Key Dodd-Frank Act Compliance Issues for International Banks, Including Recent FBO Tailoring Rule and Volcker Rule Revisions.
We look forward to seeing you at the event!