10 Godliman Street
Morning Session – VERMEG Clients only
Tuesday 25th June 2019 11:15 – 19:00 including post conference networking drinks
This is a private event by invitation only held for VERMEG clients.
The annual VERMEG Regulatory Reporting Users’ Meeting is your destination to help you achieve your goals – whether you are a UK Bank, Branch, Building Society, Asset Management or Investment Firm client, you are most welcome!
Exchange views with fellow users: at this event, regulatory reporting professionals exchange information with industry peers and business experts. VERMEG clients can share and benefit from one another’s experiences and make their input into AgileREPORTER’s development.
VERMEG’s Vision: at the Users Meeting you will also learn more about the VERMEG Regulatory Reporting solution in the context of the future regulatory landscape.
During the afternoon, the Users Meeting merges with our Annual Regulatory Reporting Conference, you’ll have the chance to hear from three European & UK regulators, as well as VERMEG’s industry expert contributors. Gain a comprehensive review of what the regulatory reporting horizon looks like and for strategies to comply.
Afternoon Session – Open to all
Tuesday 25th June 2019 13:00 – 19:00 including post conference networking drinks
Registration is open to all financial institutions, regulatory authorities, relevant press and consultancies with a valid work email.
This annual unmissable event is back! Delivering a sharp agenda addressing the key regulatory reporting challenges firms face, the VERMEG Annual Regulatory Reporting Conference will outline strategies to meet these challenges. Hear from three European and UK regulators, as well as VERMEG’s industry expert contributors:
- Getting smarter with your VERMEG regulatory reporting solution
- The regulator’s view of best practice in carrying out regulatory reporting
- European roadmap – update on CRR2/CRD5 and the European Integrated Reporting Framework
- UK roadmap – update on the Brexit effect, lessons around the PRA110 and upcoming EBA roadmap Data Point Model changes
- Regulator’s pathways: compliance and the SMCR, granular data and digital regulatory reporting developments
- Your use of Cloud and the potential for regulatory reporting as-a-service
- Best solutions for regulatory reporting for challenger banks
- Dealing with regulatory reporting strategically
Join VERMEG and our distinguished guests for a comprehensive review of what the regulatory reporting horizon looks like, and for strategies to comply.
The Annual Regulatory Reporting Conference closes with post conference networking and drinks.
To find out more about the event or VERMEG’s solutions and services, please contact email@example.com.