2015 ONLINE BUSINESS BRIEFING webinar series
12th December 2012
The Lombard Risk series of online business briefings (which has been running since 2011) has been highly successful, well attended and attracted significant interest around the world.
The online business briefings are run in three streams:
- Regulatory updates – covering global regulatory issues, giving updates as regulations develop, sharing experience of financial institutions as they work to meet regulations and address the business/technology issues
- Collateral management and clearing – a highly regulated and increasingly important business area. Firms continue to face more regulations imposed post-financial crisis e.g. Clearing, DFA, EMIR, Basel, IOSCO etc
Benefits of attending our online business briefings / webinars:
- The events are FREE and LIVE
- Speakers are business matter experts with in-depth experience in their topics. Guests are often featured
- Online polls are carried out during the webinar – the results of which are shared with the attendees
- Delegates are able to ask questions IN ADVANCE and DURING the webinar. A summary of the Questions and Answers are distributed after the event
- Delegates receive a copy of the presentation material
- Recordings of the webinars are available upon request
Delegates benefit from unique, first-hand experience from well-informed business matter experts that are dedicated to researching business issues achieved through direct contact with a wide range of financial institutions and regulatory bodies around the world.