The Lombard Risk integrated product suite enables financial institutions to meet risk and regulatory requirements now and as they continue to evolve for collateral management, liquidity and capital stress testing and analysis, regulatory compliance – including Dodd-Frank Act – and management/business information and reporting
Identify and unleash valuable arbitrage opportunities
FIRMAMENT is an integrated suite of trading and risk management applications that covers the full life-cycle of a wide range of tradable instrument types.
- Financial institutions are more involved in credit derivatives than ever before making the management of credit risk ever more challenging
- Escalating credit volumes and the breadth of new instruments traded have driven operational costs and risks significantly
- Organisations are seeking an open solution capable of handling a broad range of products to reduce costs, manage risk, and take advantage of arbitrage opportunities
Lombard Risk provides FIRMAMENT, a component-based, single platform, enterprise-wide solution that covers the entire life cycle of products from pricing, deal capture, risk management, processing, reporting and ISDA compliant documentation, front to back, across a wide range of credit types. Firmament operates as a stand-alone application, or as a straight-through processing, enterprise-wide business solution.
FIRMAMENT allows you to manage credit risk enterprise-wide and cut the costs of market data maintenance by a significant margin. The benefits derived from using FIRMAMENT include:
- Handle increasing trade volumes and user numbers
- Cope with an increasing diversity of tradable credit types
- Help control operational risks
- Manage risk efficiently
- Enable internal auditing, aiding compliance
- News & Press Releases
- Data Sheets