The Lombard Risk integrated product suite enables financial institutions to meet risk and regulatory requirements now and as they continue to evolve for collateral management, liquidity and capital stress testing and analysis, regulatory compliance – including Dodd-Frank Act – and management/business information and reporting
Lombard Risk’s ComplianceASSESSOR – addressing regulatory risk (the risk of non-compliance and the penalties and reputational risk that follow)
REGULATORY RISK: the risk to earnings, capital and reputation associated with a failure to comply with regulatory requirements and expectations: non-compliance
Following the financial crisis and exasperated by head-lined breaches of compliance, regulated firms are now subject to a plethora of regulations as governments seek to regulate as a means of protecting individual economies. As a result, firms now face the biggest challenge yet ….
Download the latest business insight “Why a new compliance model is necessary to meet the ‘new world’ challenges” >>>
Register to download a copy of the whitepaper “Self-certification, the answer to a compliance officer’s prayers?” – REGISTER HERE >>>
ComplianceASSESSOR is a powerful web-based compliance and audit application accommodating an unlimited library of multi-jurisdictional prudential and non-prudential regulations mapped to internal policies & procedures. Assessments, action plans, reviews and independent approval together with dashboards, heat maps, alerts and reports ensure that appropriate action is taken to determine, achieve and maintain compliance.
- Off the shelf, plug & play facilitates same day set-up, yet can be tailored to accommodate specific requirements
- Ability to load multi-jurisdictional regulations to address cross border requirements
- Searchable, centralised library provides ‘one stop shopping’ when seeking applicable regulations
- New and amended regulations and amended policies and procedures identified for review thereby ensuring that new regulations and changes are not overlooked
- Policies & procedures mapped to individual regulations to evidence compliance … and instantly retrievable together with assessment data in response to regulatory demands and enquiries
- Identified compliance deficiencies addressed through action plans supported by appropriate documentation
- Independent review and approval of assessments enforces the ‘four-eyes’ approach to compliance and accommodates the “three lines of defence”
- Executive sign off required for high risk regulations in terms of repercussion of non-compliance
- Comprehensive dashboard provides an overview at company, division and business unit level while a heat map identifies deficiencies in compliance and the degree of impact
- Email alerts and reminders ensure the timely processing of assessments, action plans and approvals Compliance reports and tailor-made audit reports
against individual assessments produced effortlessly
- All actions fully audited and archived to further evidence and support compliance
- View and assess proposed regulations in CP and DP papers to determine state of compliance and identify deficiencies
- Auditors and Compliance officers can view all regulations, assessments, reviews and approvals, policies & procedures and even old audit reports … even on an iPad!
ComplianceASSESSOR provides a centralised, secure and dynamic means of assessing, evidencing and recording compliance against an unlimited library of regulations
- News & Press Releases
- Data Sheets
Lombard Risk expands team to meet demand for compliance assessment solutions.
Banks are under pressure from the regulators to comply with all applicable laws and regulations and for senior management to take personal responsibility for non-compliance.
Lombard Risk launches latest ONLINE BUSINESS BRIEFINGS programme to help firms keep abreast of regulatory issues. Described by one senior FS regulatory manager as: Lombard Risk announces a comprehensive series of FREE and informative ONLINE BUSINESS BRIEFINGS addressing key issues in…
Lombard Risk announces ComplianceASSESSOR – a powerful compliance and audit application