The Lombard Risk integrated product suite enables financial institutions to meet risk and regulatory requirements now and as they continue to evolve for collateral management, liquidity and capital stress testing and analysis, regulatory compliance – including Dodd-Frank Act – and management/business information and reporting
ReporterMIS – Business Intelligence
Business intelligence – enabling decisions to be made with confidence
Whether for competitive advantage, or because regulators are demanding it, or for the simple reason that you know better management information is crucial to business management – Lombard Risk’s ReporterMIS provides a stunning solution to your requirements.
With more complex business models, and evermore invasive regulators, the need to know that your systems and controls are in place, and are in action, has never been greater.
The Lombard Risk ReporterMIS solution delivers real visibility into any aspect of your business in a clear and easy-to-understand dashboard display, combining information from a plethora of sources across systems, divisions, departments … the enterprise. Dependable, auditable and powerful management dashboards, distributed quickly, with impressive scalability via the web give you superb cost advantages too.
ReporterMIS benefits – which make the difference:
- Highly visible management information in a moment
- Easily scalable to fit business growth, in any direction
- Not restricted to any one data model
- High performance instance report viewing
- Dynamic user experience, graphical, attractive, informative
- High operational flexibility, fits your business as it changes
- Portable, reports anywhere, full history
Feature-rich solution for punchy management information
- Unrestricted data input moulder
- Does not matter what your input data looks like, or where it is located
- Data from and to web sources
- High level drillable graphs to exploded views, line-by-line or summary totals – whatever you need
- User-positionable dashboards
- Shareable, queueable, drag-drop reports for immediate distribution
- News & Press Releases
- Data Sheets
Lombard Risk launches latest ONLINE BUSINESS BRIEFINGS programme to help firms keep abreast of regulatory issues. Described by one senior FS regulatory manager as: Lombard Risk announces a comprehensive series of FREE and informative ONLINE BUSINESS BRIEFINGS addressing key issues in the global financial market to help firms keep abreast of regulatory issues. The regulatory environment has changed greatly since the financial crisis, and continues to do so. Lombard Risk appreciates the complexities involved in financial institutions keeping up with …
The first of these contracts is the licence and implementation of the company’s COLLINE collateral management software to a major international fund management group headquartered in the United States.