The Lombard Risk integrated product suite enables financial institutions to meet risk and regulatory requirements now and as they continue to evolve for collateral management, liquidity and capital stress testing and analysis, regulatory compliance – including Dodd-Frank Act – and management/business information and reporting
The increase in demand for regulatory compliance is a major challenge for firms around the world. There has never been a better time to deal with the problem by installing REPORTER, the market leading automation solution.
(Lombard Risk regulatory update conference: So, you thought it was all over after COREP? February 2014)
Lombard Risk’s REPORTER keeps pace with regulatory requirements, automating end-to-end from data collection to electronic output, so giving you the ideal solution for all automated regulatory reporting requirements. With full support for key supervisory computations and powerful workflow, status dashboards, graphical presentation of trends and validations, REPORTER delivers huge savings in time and effort, reduces operational risk, and delivers significantly improved management information and management oversight.
- Basel III, EBA / European common reporting – COREP and FINREP – and transaction reporting, as well as Solvency II for the insurance marketplace
- Regulatory computation from raw data with comprehensive Capital, Liquidity and Large Exposures engines as well as detailed statistical computations
- Automation of regulator-mandated and client-defined validation rules
- Support for all transmission requirements including XBRL, XML and proprietary formats
- Powerful data management functionality overcomes The Data Problem: fully automated cleansing, consolidation and normalisation of multiple data sources irrespective of data format
- Highly automated Straight-Through-Processing (STP) enables exception-based management, ensuring regulatory reporting is automated unless manual intervention is needed
- Workflow automation with detailed built-in events calendar neatly job-streams your production process enabling sign-off dependencies to be achieved under strict timetable conditions
- Full security for all processes; 4 eyes or more, as each event can be workflowed through any number of authorised users
- Trends and Variance analysis provides automated drill-down comparison tools, significantly accelerating review, reconciliation and sign-off. Regulators’ enquiries are anticipated and easily answered
- Dashboard with RAG (red/amber/green) status and personalised “to-do”view: users enjoy powerful work prioritisation tools and senior management obtain KRI and KPI information to aid operational enhancement
- News & Press Releases
- Data Sheets
- Case Studies
FREE, on-line facility to help resolve XBRL validation errors encountered when submitting EBA regulatory reports to FCA or CBI.
GFI Group selects Lombard Risk REPORTER for EBA Common Reporting (COREP/XBRL) regulatory reporting platform
We firmly believe that Lombard Risk’s REPORTER offering was best suited to our needs.
Lombard Risk REPORTER cloud for COREP / XBRL is a cloud-based deployment option of REPORTER.
Compliancy Services selects Lombard Risk REPORTER to provide clients with EBA/COREP/XBRL regulatory returns submission services
REPORTER meets the complete range of EBA’s requirements including submission via XBRL.
SCOBAN PLC has selected Lombard Risk REPORTER as its fully automated, end-to-end regulatory solution for Bank of England, Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and European Banking Authority (EBA) reporting.
Lombard Risk offers firms the benefit of their research and analysis into regulatory issues with a FREE “International Regulatory Information Updates” service.
Excellent view on upcoming requirements. Very knowledgeable and informative speakers. Nice to hear real experiences to the new banking regulations challenges. Good speakers….
55th UK firm selects REPORTER to meet EBA Common Reporting / CRD IV regulatory demands.
Another 4 major financial services firms select Lombard Risk REPORTER for FINREP regulatory reporting
Another 4 major financial services firms have recently selected Lombard Risk REPORTER FINREP module. The firms include leading retail high street institutions, corporates and investment banks.
Banking unit of large UK mutual business group selects Lombard Risk REPORTER as strategic regulatory reporting solution
Mutual business group chose Lombard Risk REPORTER
Lombard Risk Management plc, provider of REPORTER, the leading automated regulatory computation and reporting solution providing automation for COREP, FINREP………….
Lombard Risk launches latest ONLINE BUSINESS BRIEFINGS programme to help firms keep abreast of regulatory issues. Described by one senior FS regulatory manager as: Lombard Risk announces a comprehensive series of FREE and informative ONLINE BUSINESS BRIEFINGS addressing key issues in…
Second major building society in a matter of weeks to replace its incumbent regulatory reporting system with REPORTER
Details of latest in series of online and physical events providing regulatory briefing and update on EBA Common Reporting. Download a pdf version of this press release HERE >>> London, UK – 14th February 2013: Lombard Risk Management plc (LSE: LRM),…
Robin Bridge joins Lombard Risk in the role of director of regulatory compliance, as part of the senior management team responsible for the highly successful regulatory reporting solution REPORTER.
Leading building society selects Lombard Risk REPORTER to create a consolidated regulatory and MIS reporting solution to enhance their existing and new reporting processes…
A further eight firms have recently selected REPORTER as their strategic regulatory solution to meet EBA Common Reporting (COREP+) requirements
Banco de la Nacion Argentina New York selects Lombard Risk solution to automate its regulatory reporting New York, Florida and Grand Cayman regulatory compliance Integrated with Temenos’ T24 core banking system Automation is key as mandated changes continue to be…
Business analysis of EBA Common Reporting / COREP demands. The European Banking Authority tsunami continues: last week (7th June) the EBA released three important consultation papers ….
10th April 2012: Lombard Risk is pleased to announce that it has signed four contracts in March for its REPORTER regulatory compliance solution.
Using REPORTER from Lombard Risk, Sanpaolo Bank S.A. Luxembourg was one of the first to fully automate FINREP and COREP reporting in 2008.
Toru Matsuura, Controller for The Sumitomo Trust & Banking Company, Ltd. had his objectives clearly defined when he set out to find a reporting solution for his organisation. He wanted to simplify his trust company’s regulatory reporting process with a product…