Lombard Risk Management plc is listed on the London Stock Exchange: ticker code “LRM”. Obtain stock pricing now, or if you wish to receive information relating to investment in the firm, please email email@example.com.
Interim results for the six months ended 30 September 2013
- Revenue of £7.3m (2012: £7.7m) down 5%, offset by record order book of contracted revenue at £5.4m (2012: £2.8m)
- 45 COREP contracts signed with 16 being for new names
- EBITDA of £0.1m (2012: £2.0m) following increased staffing levels to deliver additional contracts
- Loss before tax after fully expensing all development costs of £0.9m (2012: profit £0.1m)
- Cash at period end of £1.8m (2012: £1.5m) with reduction in debt to £1.0m (2012: £2.0m)
- Equity placing to raise £2.6m completed in July 2013
- Continued investment in the development of COREP, COLLINE Optimisation module and the next-generation REPORTER
- Interim dividend of 0.030 pence (2012: 0.025 pence) per Ordinary Share
Lombard Risk is pleased to announce record, both for revenue and profits, results in annual report and accounts for year ended March 2013.