Lombard Risk Management plc is listed on the London Stock Exchange: ticker code “LRM”. Obtain stock pricing now, or if you wish to receive information relating to investment in the firm, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Highlights of interim results for the six months ended 30th September 2014
- Revenue of £9.3m (2013: £7.3m) up 27.7%, supported by an order book of contracted revenue at £5.1m (2013: £5.4m).
- 121 COREP contracts now signed with 62 being for new names.
- EBITDA of £0.8m (2013 restated: loss of £0.02m) following revenue growth partially offset by increased staffing levels to deliver additional contracts.
- Profit before tax of £0.01m (2013 restated loss: £0.5m).
- Cash at period end of £2.2m (2013: £1.8m) with reduction in debt to £0.3m (2013: £1.0m).
- Continued investment in European Banking Authority regulatory initiatives including COREP and FINREP, the COLLINE® Optimisation module, and the next generation of REPORTER.
- Interim dividend of 0.035p (2013: 0.03p) per Ordinary Share.
- Read the full details HERE >>>
Financial History of Lombard Risk
1989 Lombard Risk founded
25 years ago
- The company was founded in 1989 by John Wisbey
2004 Floats on AIM
London Stock Exchange AIM
- On 30th September 2004 Lombard Risk floated on Alternative Investment Market (AIM) for 8p per share. AIM, itself launched in 1995, is the London Stock Exchange's international market for smaller growing companies.
2005 Financial results
2004 / 2005
- After a successful listing on the Alternative Investment Market of the London Stock Exchange - £2.35 million raised during the year from new and existing shareholders
- Turnover was £4.62 million and the strategic review has created strong platform for future growth and development.
- Strenghtened market position through additional product functionality, services and new client wins
2006 Financial results
2005 / 2006
- A year of significant advancement including:
- Heavy investment in the Shanghai operation and in R&D for COLLINE and other products
- Acquisition of STB Systems Ltd in August 2005 which brought market leadership for UK bank regulatory reporting software
- Excellent start to the 2007 financial year with record quarterly revenues of approximately £2.0 million achieved in the June quarter
- Results for the 2006 financial year in line with market expectations based on annuncement of 24th April 2006
- Turnover up 1.7% to £4.7 million
2007 Financial results
2006 / 2007 results
- The annual report year ended 31st March 2006 showed turnover up 48% to £6.94 million
- A year of significant advancement including:
- Strong revenue growth owing to contract wins in all part of the group
- Major growth in the capabilities of the Shangai operation
2008 Financial results
2007 / 2008 results
- The annual report year ended 31st March 2007 showed turnover of £8.46 million
- A year of major progression including:
- Continued trend of substantial year on year revenue growth, due to new contract wins in all parts of the group
- Maturing of the Shanghai operations
- Profitable sale of Independent Valuation subsidiary (IVRS)
2009 Financial results
2008 / 2009 results
- The annual report year ended 31st March 2008 showed revenue of £8.69 million - +2.8%
- Profitability achieved by risk management and trrading software business, with COLLINE collateral management software breaking through to profitability
- Consolidation of London operations into one building in London, and move to larger premises in Shanghai
- Regulatory compliance business STB Systems Ltd restructured and renamed Lombard Risk Compliance Ltd in December 2008
- Major contract wins for COLLINE icnluding a Tier 1 Continental Europe bank
2010 Financial results
2009 / 2010 results
- The annual report year ended 31st March 2010 showed revenue of £8.95 million - + 3%
- Profitability achieved by Risk and trading division, with both COLLINE and OBERON achieving profitability
- More contract wins for COLLINE and acceptance of the software by a Tier 1 continental Europe bank
- Multiple contract wins from UK regulatory business driven by liquidity standards regulation announced by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) in October 2009 with most of the revenue from these to be earned in year ending 31st March 2011
2011 Financial results
2010 / 2011 results
- The annual report year ended 31st March 2011 showed revenue of £11.8 million - +32%
- Profitability achieved by both the regulatory and trade and risk businesses
- Acceptance of COLLINE at Tier 1 European banks
- More than 30 contracts won for our liquidity solution
2012 Financial results
2011 / 2012 results
- The annual report year ended 31st March 2012 showed revenue of £12.8 million - +8%.
- Profitability achieved by both the regulatory and the trading and risk business
- Closed contract for COLLINE with second Tier 1 bank
- Focs on development of products for new mandatory regulatory reporting requirements
- Acquisition of REG-Reporter business, a leading player in the regulatory reporting requirements
- Planned integration ahead of schedule
- Final dividend of 0.03p per share
2013 Financial results
2012 / 2013 results
- The annual report year ended 31st March 2013 showed revenue of £16.8 million - +31%.
- 33 contracts signed for COREP, of which eleven are new names
- Significant sale of REFORM platform to satisfy DFA and EMIR reporting requirements
- FY 2014 opens with record revenue backlog in place
- Final dividend 0.04p per share recommended to shareholders
2014 Financial results
2013 / 2014 results
- The annual report year ended 31st March 2014 showed revenue of £20.4 million - +22%.
- A further 34 contracts signed for COREP, of which 16 are new names
- Significant sale of COLLINE to a Tier 1 bank in December 2013
- FY 2015 opens with record year-end order book in place
- Final dividend 0.045p per share recommended to shareholders
Lombard Risk Management plc (LSE:LRM), a leading global provider of collateral management, liquidity and regulatory reporting and compliance solutions for the financial services industry, is pleased to announce its interim results for the six months ended 30 September 2014.