Lombard Risk Management plc is listed on the London Stock Exchange: ticker code “LRM”. Obtain stock pricing now, or if you wish to receive information relating to investment in the firm, please email email@example.com.
Highlights of final results for the year ended 31st March 2014
- Revenues £20.4m (2013: £16.8m), of which second half £13.1m (2013 : £9.0m)
- EBITDA £6.0m (2013: £5.3m)
- Profit before tax £4.4m (2013: £3.9m)
- Cash at end of period £2.9m (2013: £1.9m) with net cash(1) of £2.3m (2013: £0.2m)
- A further 34 contracts signed for COREP, of which 16 are new names
- Significant sale of COLLINE® to a Tier 1 bank in December 2013
- FY 2015 opens with record year end revenue order book in place
- Final dividend 0.045p per share (2013: 0.040p per share) recommended to shareholders
- The Board continues to view the future with optimism
(1) Cash less total bank borrowings. Bank borrowings were £0.7m (2013: £1.7m)
Lombard Risk is pleased to announce record, both for revenue and profits, results in annual report and accounts for year ended March 2013.