Lombard Risk Management plc is listed on the London Stock Exchange: ticker code “LRM”. Obtain stock pricing now, or if you wish to receive information relating to investment in the firm, please email email@example.com.
- Revenue of £10.8m (2014: £9.3m), up 16.1%
- Order book of contracted revenue at £6.8m (2014: £5.1m)
- Bookings for the period up 48% on the previous year
- EBITDA of £0.5m (2014: £0.8m)
- Loss before tax of £1.8m (2014: profit of £0.01m)
- Loss per share of 0.66p (2014: earnings per share of 0.00p
- Write down of £0.7m (2014: £Nil) against carrying value of capitalised research and development
- Cash at period end of £2.7m (2014: £2.2m) with no debt (2014: £0.3m)
- Equity placing to raise £4.0m completed in May 2015
- Interim dividend of 0.035p (2014: 0.035p) per Ordinary Share
- Continued investment in European Banking Authority regulatory initiatives,
- COLLINE® and the next generation of REPORTER
- Major new contract win through alliance partnership
- Strengthening of Board through appointment of independent
Lombard Risk is pleased to announce that Mr Alastair Brown will join the Board as Chief Executive Officer with effect from 1 December 2015.