Regulatory compliance seminar: Getting compliant for COREP – ONLINE EVENT
Time - 10.30 am BST
One of a series of "Regulatory compliance" business briefings covering topical issues. This webinar focuses on the business issues relating to GETTING COMPLIANT FOR COREP. Driven by the 2013 regulatory deadlines from the European Banking Authority (EBA) for firms to make a series of new calculations and to submit different, new and more detailed regulatory reports to the regulator in a new and electronic format.
4th in a series of Basel III / EBA Common Reporting regulatory business briefings.
In this webinar business matter experts from Lombard Risk’s regulatory compliance team will look at issues firms must be considering in order to be compliant for COREP.
- Background and what’s new regarding COREP?
(particularly important in light of recent deadline news from the EBA and FSA)
- What should a firm be doing now and in the coming months to be ready?
- What should a firm be looking for in a solution to help to achieve what is needed?
- What has Lombard Risk been doing to help firms to meet these, and other, regulations?
Whether your firm already has a solution to meet the new COREP requirements or not, this webinar will highlight the questions firms need to be asking themselves to ensure that the firm will be compliant in time to meet the regulatory requirements.
Nick has over 20 years’ experience in the banking and finance sector. He has held various positions within banking operations, including in the Middle East. He has also served in many roles within IT organisations serving the banking sector, covering banking, trading and risk management systems. Nick works with prospective clients to understand their requirements and to explore how Lombard Risk’s solutions could help them to achieve their objectives. He is particularly focused on increasing the agility and efficiency of how Lombard Risk’s clients use the solution set to address changing business and regulatory needs.
Other topics being covered in this series include:
- Further regulatory updates as appropriate
- “Why transparency matters”: REGISTER HERE
- “Taking the longer view; migrating from the tactical to the strategic”: REGISTER HERE
- “Bringing it all together – why an integrated regulatory and management reporting platform approach is important”: REGISTER HERE