Keep up to date with Lombard Risk here: regularly updated with news and Press Releases, details of coming Events and write ups from Past Events as well as regular commentary from our team of REG-Xperts in their BLOG. Regulatory-related questions may be sent to our REG-Xperts on REGinfo@lombardrisk.com. REGISTER HERE to receive FREE international regulatory information updates. For more information on any of these items please contact us on email@example.com. Enquiries from journalists to receive press releases and/or comment from our business matter experts on topical issues are welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2015 ONLINE BUSINESS BRIEFING webinar series
FREE TO JOIN
Delegates receive presentation material and results of online poll
Complete your details using the above REGISTER "form" to receive information on our webinar series as events are added
The Lombard Risk series of online business briefings (which has been running since 2011) has been highly successful, well attended and attracted significant interest around the world.
The online business briefings are run in three streams:
- Regulatory updates – covering global regulatory issues, giving updates as regulations develop, sharing experience of financial institutions as they work to meet regulations and address the business/technology issues
- Collateral management and clearing – a highly regulated and increasingly important business area. Firms continue to face more regulations imposed post-financial crisis e.g. Clearing, DFA, EMIR, Basel, IOSCO etc
- NEW STREAM: Compliance – addressing regulatory risk-related issue e.g. Senior management and certification regimes, attestations and more
Benefits of attending our online business briefings / webinars:
- The events are FREE and LIVE
- Speakers are business matter experts with in-depth experience in their topics. Guests are often featured
- Online polls are carried out during the webinar – the results of which are shared with the attendees
- Delegates are able to ask questions IN ADVANCE and DURING the webinar. A summary of the Questions and Answers are distributed after the event
- Delegates receive a copy of the presentation material
- Recordings of the webinars are available upon request
Delegates benefit from unique, first-hand experience from well-informed business matter experts that are dedicated to researching business issues achieved through direct contact with a wide range of financial institutions and regulatory bodies around the world.